SEVERAL more kits will be listed as soon as possible so stay tuned! :)
Very Large DIY Set! Christmas Kitchen wood DIY kit - Unfinished, laser cut and ready for you to paint. The pieces in this set are larger in size overall.
Our DIY kits are perfect for decorating or for paint parties. Designed for a tiered tray (aka tidbit tray), every piece is sized perfectly to add a touch of color, celebration, or seasonal decor to your home, office, dining area, entrance, etc.
You will receive all the wood pieces shown in the photos.
Pieces in our kits vary in size, with the largest usually being under 6" (though once in a while we have a piece that measures about 7"). Most pieces are 3 dimensional (raised) and most will have their lettering scored onto the wood for easy placement (see photos).
Pieces are cut of 1/8" maple. Since these are laser cut items, and unfinished, you can expect the edges to be dark, along with some slight discoloration on the pieces. I've always kept the edges dark and painted the tops with 2 coats of acrylic paint. You do have the option of lightly sanding them. Please note that since they are laser cut there will be a burnt wood smell. This smell disappears after they are painted.
You can either use the stands, rest your sign against something, or add a small command strip to hang it on the wall.
* Oven Mitt tag
* Gingerbread Cutting Board sign
* Cake tag
* Cookies For Santa Plate sign
* Gingerbread Men on Cookie Sheet sign
* Apron sign
* Mixer on Shiplap sign
* Peppermint Rolling Pin sign
* Gingerbread Rolling Pin sign
* Apron Banner with Bake Holly & Berries
* Snowflake Cookie
* Christmas Tree Cookie
1. acrylic craft paint
2. paint markers for fine detail (I use Arteza fine point - available on Amazon)
3. small paint brushes
4. sponges (these work easier than brushes many times)
6. glue (I recommend Gorilla Super Glue - gel kind with the fine point tip, or wood glue)
These are great for paint parties, wine parties, etc.