Christmas Camper wood DIY kit - Unfinished, laser cut and ready for you to paint.
Our DIY kits are perfect for decorating or for paint parties. Designed for a tiered tray (aka tidbit tray), every piece is sized perfectly to add a touch of color, celebration, or seasonal decor to your home, office, dining area, entrance, etc.
You will receive all the wood pieces shown in the photos.
Pieces in our kits vary in size, with the largest usually being under 5" (though once in a while we have a piece that measures about 7"). Most pieces are 3 dimensional (raised) and most will have their lettering scored onto the wood for easy placement (see photos).
* Your pieces will not have the darker areas on the wood * Your pieces will be as clean/clear as the sweater background sample piece
Pieces are cut of 1/8" maple. Since these are laser cut items, and unfinished, you can expect the edges to be dark, along with some slight discoloration on the pieces. I've always kept the edges dark and painted the tops with 2 coats of acrylic paint. You do have the option of lightly sanding them. Please note that since they are laser cut there will be a burnt wood smell. This smell disappears after they are painted.
You can either use the stands, rest your sign against something, or add a small command strip to hang it on the wall.
* Camper with Christmas Lights & Snowy Top
* Baby It's Cold Outside Sign
* Snow Round Sign
* Cozy Sweater
* Winter Tag
* Christmas Tree Tag
* Hot Cocoa Mug Sign
1. acrylic craft paint
2. paint markers for fine detail (I use Arteza fine point - available on Amazon)
3. small paint brushes
4. sponges (these work easier than brushes many times)
6. glue (I recommend Gorilla Super Glue - gel kind with the fine point tip, or wood glue)
7. ribbon or twine to hang banner
These are great for paint parties, wine parties, etc.