SEVERAL more kits will be listed as soon as possible so stay tuned! :)
Mother's Day wood DIY kit - Mom - Unfinished, laser cut and ready for you to paint.
Our DIY kits are perfect for decorating or for paint parties. Designed for a tiered tray (aka tidbit tray), every piece is sized perfectly to add a touch of color, celebration, or seasonal decor to your home, office, dining area, entrance, etc.
You will receive all the wood pieces shown in the photos.
Pieces in our kits vary in size, with the largest usually being under 5" (though once in a while we have a piece that measures about 7"). Most pieces are 3 dimensional (raised) and most will have their lettering scored onto the wood for easy placement (see photos).
Pieces are cut of 1/8" maple. Since these are laser cut items, and unfinished, you can expect the edges to be dark, along with some slight discoloration on the pieces. I've always kept the edges dark and painted the tops with 2 coats of acrylic paint. You do have the option of lightly sanding them. Please note that since they are laser cut there will be a burnt wood smell. This smell disappears after they are painted.
You can either use stands, rest your sign against something, or add a small command strip to hang it on the wall.
* Home is Wherever Mom is Sign
* Mom Life Is The Best Life Sign
* Thou Shall Not Try Me Sign
* Mother One Person Definition Sign
* World's Okayest Mom Sign
* Heart Mom
* Flower Vase
1. acrylic craft paint
2. paint markers for fine detail (I use Arteza fine point - available on Amazon)
3. small paint brushes
4. sponges (these work easier than brushes many times)
6. glue (I recommend Gorilla Super Glue - gel kind with the fine point tip, or wood glue)
7. ribbon or twine to hang banner
I do have a few sets available already painted, but I am hoping you will enjoy painting them yourself. These are great for paint parties, wine parties, etc.